stock exhaust (DE)

abc123

hey guys will be removing my nismo exhaust system (will be for sale soon) looking for a stock system or a cheap system to replace with, i will be looking for good cash my way also will have some 19" nismo GTR in good condition for sale to, could do a deal with both

let me know what you have, dont want to travel more than 100miles from bradford/leeds

aamir

I may be Willing to part ex my scorpion for your nismo. You can keep the nismo y-pipe also or I have a stock de y-pipe here with 15k on it if you want to swap out the full system. Drop me a pm with a part ex price if interested :thumbs:

hey neil its a good offer, im still thinking about it, i will post pic's of both wheels and exhaust tomorrow in the for sale thread, with a few goodies, sorry been busy with work hopefully the weather will be better :headhurt:

Don't mean to be a pain, but this is turning into a swap/sale thread. And unfortunately it doesnt conform to the forum rules for sales/swaps. You need to put up the pics of the items with your forum username clearly written in each picture.

As such, I am locking this thread.

Sorry mate, but rules are rules and all that :thumbs: