Black 350Z GT Wanted - Low mileage

jinxy

Hi,

I'm new here, been reading all the useful information on the forums and now I'm after buying my first 350Z!

I'm very fussy when it comes to my cars so I'm after the following:

• [*:1kkrfq3g]Looking for a low mileage (less than 50,000 miles)
    [*:1kkrfq3g]Must be a GT model
    [*:1kkrfq3g]Full service history
    [*:1kkrfq3g]Black leather interior

Prefer a pre-facelift model due to additional tax costs of 2006+ models but would consider either.

Please get in touch if your car meets the above specs and you are interested in selling, may be a while before the right car turns up but I am in no rush.

Thanks.

Have a look in the 'Zeds for Sale' section on here.

Also, there are lots of buyers guides on here do read through them all - worthwhile time invested.

Have also found that Zeds sold on here tend to be the better bunch, much better looked after and you have some history if you read back through the owners posts.

...good luck! :thumbs:

Could probably knock £500+ off this one When you are looking remember to take 10% off the list price as your offer as a general rule is what I have been told. They are not very desirable cars due to economy so use this to your advantage. If you want to take a risk go in with a price of say £7500 and say you will collect it tomorrow if he agrees or you will buy another one if he doesn't.

Could probably knock £500+ off this one When you are looking remember to take 10% off the list price as your offer as a general rule is what I have been told. They are not very desirable cars due to economy so use this to your advantage. If you want to take a risk go in with a price of say £7500 and say you will collect it tomorrow if he agrees or you will buy another one if he doesn't.

Hi bkjmr,

Yes, that 350Z was perfect for me but when I rang over Christmas it was sold. :angry:

That was the perfect spec for me and now just waiting for another to pop up...

Read all the buying guides on the forums and it was full of useful information!

Been through all the "For Sale" section but nothing is what I'm after/in budget, would prefer to buy from an owner on here as I am sure it would have been looked after much better.

Good luck with knocking much of any dealer to be honest. When I was looking at the start of this year when the weather was still rubbish and very cold, no garage would knock anything off the full advertised price of their zeds. I had cash in my pocket and had a budget of 15grand for a zed. I actually walked away from 2 cars because the garages would not drop a penny on the price. In the end, the car I bought, I had to pay the full advertised price for it, and after hours of haggling managed to get them to throw in 6 months road tax.

Ive never had that problem before with other cars ive bought, usually dealers are more than happy to knock off a nice bit or include extras like mats or roadtax etc. Whether or not they assume if your forking out a lot of money on a zed you can afford the full price - or whether they think they are easy to sell. I really dont know.

It makes me sick how cheap zeds are going for now. Attracting the totally wrong crowd. Hopefully you're not one of them.

No matter what 2006 car you buy both will be in high tax band. There's only been 1 2006revup car registered on a 55 plate if I remember right (except gt4) which still have the old interior.

Have you researched the differences etc? 2002-2005 Pre rev up, 2006-2007 revup, 2007-2009 HR

My budget was 6.2k. I got mine down from £5300 to £4700 which was from a car dealer. It then gave me £1500 to play with or 1350 after buying some tax.

£4700?!!!!!! Jesus Christ.

It has 110k miles but full stamped history, sales receipts, tyre receipts and vehicle inspection reports.

Oh and it feels and looks in better condition than my old car which had 65k.

It makes me sick how cheap zeds are going for now. Attracting the totally wrong crowd. Hopefully you're not one of them.

No matter what 2006 car you buy both will be in high tax band. There's only been 1 2006revup car registered on a 55 plate if I remember right (except gt4) which still have the old interior.

Have you researched the differences etc? 2002-2005 Pre rev up, 2006-2007 revup, 2007-2009 HR

Nope, look after all my cars/bikes and a big petrol head in general.

Not specifically after a 2006 car, after pre-facelift as it suits by budget better.

Yes, I am pretty sure I know all the different specs/models now - I'm after a 2002-2005 GT, 276 bhp with lower tax bracket of £260 p/a.

My budget was 6.2k. I got mine down from £5300 to £4700 which was from a car dealer. It then gave me £1500 to play with or 1350 after buying some tax.

£4700?!!!!!! Jesus Christ.

It has 110k miles but full stamped history, sales receipts, tyre receipts and vehicle inspection reports.

Oh and it feels and looks in better condition than my old car which had 65k.

Sounds like a good deal then! Its deals like this which make me think I should have gone for something similar and spent the rest of my cash on mods.

Nope, look after all my cars/bikes and a big petrol head in general.

Not specifically after a 2006 car, after pre-facelift as it suits by budget better.

Yes, I am pretty sure I know all the different specs/models now - I'm after a 2002-2005 GT, 276 bhp with lower tax bracket of £260 p/a.

Good man, you'll defo get something nice in your price bracket :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...