CoD: MW3 online/clan

Chris`I

So who's playing MW3 online? Now I've gotten it for Xmas and had some time to play for a bit, I'm starting to venture online and get involved with a few mates for some shoot-em-up fun.

I've started a ZUK clan on https://elite.callofduty.com/ but havent got a clue how anyone else can join it yet :surrender::lol:

I assume you can play across PS3 and Xbox also?

xbox360 owners can only play against xbox360 owners same for ps3.

consoles aren't like pc's ;)

Ruddish, I thought they'd sorted that out these days by running the games through CoD servers rather than XB Live. Good job I got the XB one then as Amanda nearly got me the PS3 version.

would love a fps game to be on xbox360,ps3 and pc also without autoaim/aim assist that seem to be on all console fps, just to show them how 'good' they really are against a keyboard n mouse :teeth:

(yes i know i bang on about pc controls v joypad :p )

I miss my mouse on XB360 :surrender:

guess you had one of those xfps things or one of the many copies or did you go for the XIM solution ?

None, just too used to playing Counter Strike on the PC. Joypad feels so unnatural compared to a keyboard and mouse!

I miss my mouse on XB360 :surrender:

guess you had one of those xfps things or one of the many copies or did you go for the XIM solution ?

None, just too used to playing Counter Strike on the PC. Joypad feels so unnatural compared to a keyboard and mouse!

:doh: ah misread what you posted :blush:

Im on xbox 360, im also sad and am nearly on 8th prestige lol.

GT: Fluro Freebird

8th prestige... ive not done it once.... how much have you played it ??? you have too much time

I have actually had a fair amount of time spare since it came out haha im not going to say how many days of gameplay mines on though :blush:

as of now im on 30940 kills if that possibly puts it in to perspective

would love a fps game to be on xbox360,ps3 and pc also without autoaim/aim assist that seem to be on all console fps, just to show them how 'good' they really are against a keyboard n mouse :teeth:

(yes i know i bang on about pc controls v joypad :p )

The problem is, you would then have console players having to put up with all the hacking/aimbot/cheating/glitching that plagues all fps games on PC. At least with xbox or PS3 its a case of getting beaten fairly. ;):lol: