Jess's "ParkedHard" video shoot!

djtimo

I like that. Would look even better with a few slow mo drifting shots! Nice choice of music too, matches the editing well

Disclaimer - I know nothing about photography/editing/filming, just thought they went well together :lol:

Yeah the drifting shots will come but I filmed all this on my own so its hard to get shots of the car moving. I need a day off with nice weather when my GF is off work to so we can do some filming! :)

Looking good, nice Vid, not quite as good as your last but still nice. I can see you're enjoying the shooting and editing. Almost giving me the bug to 'have a go'.

Just out of curiosity, do you use a normal tripod for the detailed shots or anything special to give true level sweeping shots?

Like :thumbs:

Looking good, nice Vid, not quite as good as your last but still nice. I can see you're enjoying the shooting and editing. Almost giving me the bug to 'have a go'.

Just out of curiosity, do you use a normal tripod for the detailed shots or anything special to give true level sweeping shots?

Like :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah I really like the shooting/editing stuff but its hard as a need more things to shoot!

Im using a stills tripod for most shots but its not designed to move so some of the shots rant smooth which is annoying. I still need a fluid drag video head really.

Get out there and have a play as its quite nice filming and editing! I like it anyway! lol... Always nice to learn something new too.

Any one local to me have a nice car I can shoot? Ill deaf come to some meets next year and make a decent video.