Part Ex

SwanageDave

Just been to run my eye over a possible step sideways and go for a soft top, there is one for sale its a GM 2005 51000miles rays a bit scuffed but seen worse, not too bad a condition overall, mine is a 2005 black gt quite good condition with 49000 on the clock, new tyres and looking quite nicely polished if i say so myself. the ragtop is on the market for £10,000 less a fiver, I asked him how we could do a deal and he Said give me 4 grand and we can do a deal, Well i might look a bit slow but F$%&K me i aint. the wife bless her looked into my eyes and said...come on lets go for a pint..bless her. Well on the way back from having a pint it looks like its sold as a nice bloke was shaking the chaps hand by the car. Merry Xmas

he may not be trying to rip you off, probably more to deter you. why would he want to do a straight swap? what does he get out of it? so by offering you a stupid trade in your more likely to turn it down, but if your desperate to swap he hasn't lost out.

i know its crap and not nice to here crap PX deals, but it might be worth selling yours private first, then look for a new toy.

Rich i have already got over it mate, it was just the smug grin on his face. :dry:

he was possibly excited to see how desperate you were,

if you were desperate he could see his christmas bonus with a zed badge on it.

but agreed he was a proper sausage jockey