HKS FSC / Cluster swap possible??

Cal-X

Hi All,

Has anyone out there installed the HKS Fan & SpeedController?

fsc_img.jpg

This thing is suppose to be the same as SLD type3 (cuts the 180km/h speed limit), and it also lowers the temperature for cooling fans to come on.

I got this from a local junk yard, but the salesman thought it was just a fan controller, So he just gave it to me :yahoo: as the Z I got it off was pretty trashed from head to toe... anyhow...

I couldnt find any wiring diagrams or such anywhere, just wondering if anyone has installed it before or better yet, has got a installation manual or something.

------------------------

OK! The installations ends up to be exact same as SLD type3...

Since my JDM speedo only goes up to 190 km/h, and now my car can go beyond that... can I just simply swap out the whole cluster with a Canadian/Australian cluster?

Thanks!! B)

Cal.

OK! I figured out the install...

It's relatively simple, it installs the same as SLD type III...

woohoo... :thumbs:

This actually brings me to my next question...

Since my speedo only goes up to 190 km/h, and now my car can go beyond that... can I just simply swap out the whole cluster with a Canadian/Australian cluster? :teeth:

• 11 years later...

I know this topic is very old already, but does anyone have the installation guide translated in English?. I need to know specifically how I should connect the device to the ECU, with clear instructions (The above link doesn't work anymore unfortunately).

Thanks a lot!.