Lo from Cambs

didnt happen to be in the garage the other day did you? popped into Barr tech to pick up mine after some work and there was a black with black wheels parked beside me, they looked pretty happy together :clap:

No mate, I defo would of tried talking to you if I'd seen it. I love the red(red and blue fav colours) but black just did it for me.

Its looking very festive covered in white snow anyways! you can really hear the spray its kicking up heh :)

The only thing I could hear yesterday was grid flying up off my tyres so I knew there was a gritting truck out somewhere... resulting in me cruising at 30mph in a 60mph to avoid damaging my bodywork. Sure enough, I eventually caught the gritting lorry up and rather than risk getting sandblasted by it, I actually had to do a nice detour down different country lanes to get home. That and the A14 being screwed resulted in a 1hr 40min drive home for me. (I only live 36miles away)

Yeah but top down, good tunes, elbow on the door top...these roadsters are heaven. I find myself smiling even when there are tailbacks on the motorway home from work, just turn off at the nearest exit and head down the lanes home as it just means more time with the car. :drive1

Its looking very festive covered in white snow anyways! you can really hear the spray its kicking up heh :)

The only thing I could hear yesterday was grid flying up off my tyres so I knew there was a gritting truck out somewhere... resulting in me cruising at 30mph in a 60mph to avoid damaging my bodywork. Sure enough, I eventually caught the gritting lorry up and rather than risk getting sandblasted by it, I actually had to do a nice detour down different country lanes to get home. That and the A14 being screwed resulted in a 1hr 40min drive home for me. (I only live 36miles away)