571.jpg

569.jpg

568.jpg

567.jpg

566.jpg

562.jpg

Here i hope this works lol i hate computers any questions just ask

chris

Showing Koyo rad APS intercooler Greedy oil cooler kit Aps tallboy inlet plenum Aps strutbrace and APS 3" exhaust and 3 defi gauges showing oil pressure oil temp and boost pressure.

Thanks guys yes it was built by Dave at DSA and it goes like the preverbial poop off a shovel it WAS quite funny when a porker 911 turbo found he couldnt pull away from me up to a 120 leptons i think he might of taken his car into the garage the next day and asked them to find what was wrong with it lol. The only slight problem is traction it will easily spin up in 1st,2nd, and 3rd in anything but a completely dry and slightly warm day otherwise its a complete pussy cat to drive and is still relatively economical, cruising i have managed 28-30 on a long run at 70 mph.

Thanks guys yes it was built by Dave at DSA and it goes like the preverbial poop off a shovel it WAS quite funny when a porker 911 turbo found he couldnt pull away from me up to a 120 leptons i think he might of taken his car into the garage the next day and asked them to find what was wrong with it lol. The only slight problem is traction it will easily spin up in 1st,2nd, and 3rd in anything but a completely dry and slightly warm day otherwise its a complete pussy cat to drive and is still relatively economical, cruising i have managed 28-30 on a long run at 70 mph.

interesting, you using the APS EMS with that or another standalone kit? I got 500/509 on my tune with not using the 3" aps exhaust B) (2.5" custom dual)

I'm replacing my fuel system and actuators next to get some more boost :D Find it very interesting to drive the car now, best enjoyment is on track! :teeth:

How do you find the water temps with the koyorad? I take it it's a 36mm one.

get me some sound vids :cloud9:

Yes im not using the APS ems but the unichipQ+ for now but im in the navy and it will be going away untill august while i am on deployment then it will be having the MOTEC M600, the water temps are actually really good with them never going above just under half even in the summer but they will allways warm up very quick as the turbos are water cooled. You saying you are running 500 what have you done to your engine internals ?

Also do you have the APS deep sump and if so what level do you fill yours to on the dipstick ?

Chris

Yes im not using the APS ems but the unichipQ+ for now but im in the navy and it will be going away untill august while i am on deployment then it will be having the MOTEC M600, the water temps are actually really good with them never going above just under half even in the summer but they will allways warm up very quick as the turbos are water cooled. You saying you are running 500 what have you done to your engine internals ?

Also do you have the APS deep sump and if so what level do you fill yours to on the dipstick ?

Chris

Got the APS sump, didn't the guys tell you about how much to fill her? OVERFILL = bingalaboom boom... (hurting the turbos)

Read here: (I fill mine according to that)

http://www.airpowersystems.com/350z/ins ... oc86034202

FYI = halfway on the OEM gauge at the centre dash means it's actually 100c or more! :scare: (I've confirmed that with mine using the haltech to monitor)

My internals are fully forged, read here for all the gear thats been done to my car:

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=41777&start=0

:disguise:

What will a motec cost you! :scare: (dinglydangles) :drunk: