Box and Diff Fluid Change

SteveW

Just a quick one as it doesn't say in the 350z service manual do the diff and gearbox drain and fill plugs have gaskets on them?

If so how many are needed?

Don't wanna call into Nissan asking for gaskets that don't exist lol! They struggle even when you give them the right information!

Cheers

Thanks mate!! :thumbs:

Warranted it's not all dealers, probably just mine! Needless to say I stay away now unless I know exactly what I'm after...

The car went in for the brake fluid changing during a service ages ago and they didn't Do it properly so I had sponges for brakes......then on a different service I asked what oil they'd put in si I could get a top up bottle, turned out they didn't know what grade it was! So I asked how can you be sure it's the right one then? Response "it's just what we put in everything" !!!

Right so a 350z engine is treated like a micra there..... :thumbdown:

Thanks mate!! :thumbs:

Warranted it's not all dealers, probably just mine! Needless to say I stay away now unless I know exactly what I'm after...

The car went in for the brake fluid changing during a service ages ago and they didn't Do it properly so I had sponges for brakes......then on a different service I asked what oil they'd put in si I could get a top up bottle, turned out they didn't know what grade it was! So I asked how can you be sure it's the right one then? Response "it's just what we put in everything" !!!

Right so a 350z engine is treated like a micra there..... :thumbdown:

I'm really not supprised, the NMGB network really struggles with this stuff