Retrofit satnav?

rm cya

Can you retrofit either a bird view satnav or a nurrish satnav into the 350 cubby hole? I reckon it's easily possible with the nurrish, but what about the stock satnav? As I've read if it wasn't fitted from stock, the wiring/connectors aren't there to connect it up.

Cheers

cool, just wanted to make sure incase i get a 350 without satnav.

just a case of getting all the parts and the wiring harness/kit?

If you get a Zed without a satnav you will almost certainly need a different cubby if its an early one. When you are looking open the cubby, if it tilts up you will need to change it to one that retracts in.

New cubbys are not cheap, over £100 :surrender:

Yeah after that you just wire it in and away you go, for reference a 7" screen fits perfectly onto the back the right cubby, so you can get a tablet, car pc or satnav as long as it has a 7" screen it will look nice and oem :thumbs:

Right, finally bought a 350, great spec, only thing missing is a satnav.Lol. It's a 2007 56 reg so facelift model. Has the cubby hole with the lid that lifts up.

Do I need a new cubby? as in pictures of other facelift Z's with satnav, it looks like the cubby pulls out and satnav just sits there, not like the early models with the lid etc.

Cheers

Right, finally bought a 350, great spec, only thing missing is a satnav.Lol. It's a 2007 56 reg so facelift model. Has the cubby hole with the lid that lifts up.

Do I need a new cubby? as in pictures of other facelift Z's with satnav, it looks like the cubby pulls out and satnav just sits there, not like the early models with the lid etc.

Cheers

Congratulations on the purchase ..

If the cubby on the Zed lifts up then you'll need to change it for a re-tractable type.

:thumbs:

Cheers

To fit the Nurrish you will need a new cubby but he would normally provide that for you and include it in the price. However, first off, I don't think it'll fit into a facelift Zed and secondly he is currently out of the country.

Pete