Wing Mirror Base - Pic

geoff-r

Hi guys, a friend of mine had some 'work' done to his car while parked in the street over the weekend, the little buggers that did it didn't even charge him, nice of them.

Anyways I need to get the wing mirror base to replace this:

10c527db.jpg

Can anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks.

I have a full wing mirror in red. Dont know if you want to make an offer on it. Had it on ebay for 100 quid. Its been refurbished but alex thought there was a problem with the heating element when he tested it. The motor etc works fine though, May just need the glass changed over to get heating working again. :thumbs:

I have a full wing mirror in red. Dont know if you want to make an offer on it. Had it on ebay for 100 quid. Its been refurbished but alex thought there was a problem with the heating element when he tested it. The motor etc works fine though, May just need the glass changed over to get heating working again. :thumbs:

Does it have the base as well mate? Apologies for the stupid question as you can clearly see what is broken! The mirror and everything else is fine so no problems there, what sort of money are you after mate?

Does it have the base as well mate? Apologies for the stupid question as you can clearly see what is broken! The mirror and everything else is fine so no problems there, what sort of money are you after mate?

yep mate 2 secs ill see if i can post up the ebay pics ....

HPIM1253.jpg

HPIM1249-1.jpg

HPIM1252-1.jpg

HPIM1251-1.jpg

HPIM1248-1.jpg

i've had it for a bit of time as i wasnt too fussed on selling it to be honest. Was gonna keep it incase the unfortunate happens to mines on track but if someones really needing one then I'm willing to part with it to help someone out. Chances are it will lay in my garage and never be needed :thumbs:

Cheers for the pics Neil :thumbs:

I'll see if I can specifically get the part I'm after (sounds like it might be a tall ask) if I have no luck by tomorrow I'll be in touch as I'm sure my mate would like to get his car back on the road. I'll be in touch soon mate.

Cheers for the pics Neil :thumbs:

I'll see if I can specifically get the part I'm after (sounds like it might be a tall ask) if I have no luck by tomorrow I'll be in touch as I'm sure my mate would like to get his car back on the road. I'll be in touch soon mate.

No probs mate, I think the problem is rerouting all the wires through the new one as imagine there is quite a few. If so I guess thats why it comes as one piece. Let me know how you get on bud :thumbs: