Best value for money exhaust and sports cats.

L4V15

Hi. Just noticed both my catalytic converters have holes in them and the car is still on stock exhaust system therefore I would like to upgrade the lot but for as low a cost as possible. So long as it looks better, sounds better and doesnt perform any worse. Can anybody recommend the best parts or suppliers to use for value for money. Cheap but half decent, preferably larger tailpipes etc

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks Steve

Scorpion is probs the cheapest on market that's ok quality. It's a y-pipe back exhaust.

I'd personally get a custom kit made up for circa £700.

Berks are probs one of the best HFC's, but they ain't cheap.

I have stillen headers , berk hfc , stillen y pipe and japanese k1 exhaust and can't fault it sounds absolutely amazing .

Some Japspeed systems have been seen to be badly made but if you like loud and find a good one they are brilliant . Most people tend to go for scorpion but totally depend on sound and tone you want and £££££ you have

Some great responses there, thanks. So is there anything wrong with going for a custom built one then? Is it not better to have one specifically to suit the car or will any custom built system improve performance? What do you think would be wrong with this one, just out of interest? http://www.toyosports.co.uk/nissan-350z ... -662-p.asp

Some great responses there, thanks. So is there anything wrong with going for a custom built one then? Is it not better to have one specifically to suit the car or will any custom built system improve performance? What do you think would be wrong with this one, just out of interest? http://www.toyosports.co.uk/nissan-350z ... -662-p.asp

That one is a japspeed.

Im personally not a fan of custom exhausts as they IMO dont sound as good as exhausts that have had R&D costs for power and performance.

What do you want, loud, subtle or in the middle?

Do you intend to add HFC's or decats?

Do you want a new Y pipe?

How much do you want to spend?

I've got Berks in stock now at £400 delivered

Scorpion is £374 delivered

or if you want to push the boat out a little then there's the Invidia Gemini full dual system with stainless or titanium tips at £875. That is the best value for money exhaust IMO.

Or you could be uber cool and go for the Nismo at £1350

All major credit cards accepted :D

That one is a japspeed.

Im personally not a fan of custom exhausts as they IMO dont sound as good as exhausts that have had R&D costs for power and performance.

Hassan has the Toyosports exhaust fitted, I think it came fitted when he bought his Zed... :)

That one is a japspeed.

Hassan has the Toyosports exhaust fitted, I think it came fitted when he bought his Zed... :)

Ive got a k2 now but 2 and a bit years on its falling apart lol. Cant complain as it was cheap. Never said the toyosports are bad but they could be. Its a gamble. A few people like myself and Hassan get decent fitting ones I know some people dont. Japspeed arent very good customer service wise crap infact.

If he wanted something like that I would get a Scorpion off you as A. Ive used you in the past and customer service is deffo a plus point. B. Lifetime warrenty you cant really beat that for the price. :thumbs: