350Z trim parts

Mark@Abbey m/s

I seem to have collected a huge amount of 350Z plastic trims parts/head linings ( 2 car sets minus door cards) and a set of early 350Z door cards. No seats thou I am afraid.

Just to make a few things more clear , no dash parts , only early pre 06moth 2006 door trims, all plastic trims parts full boot kit rear strut brace covers, rear glove box trims x 2 , boot carpet , head lining, mint carpet, rear boot lid privacy cover (when you shut the boot closes off the rear part of the boot)

Does anyone want any of these parts before I stick them on ebay as a job lot?

Send me a email to mark@abbeymotorsport.co.uk with refrence to any trim items please.

We can take payment vis paypal and ship the items out to you as well. The only part that wont be easily shippable will be the rear glove box plastic parts these will need to be picked up I am afraid.

Mark

I'm after some A Pillar trims (left and right) as well as a rear strut brace cover (but only if mint) :thumbs:

rear strut brace cover isnt mint , I have the A pillars trims thou , £20-00 + shipping.

Mark

Thanks Mark, PM'd you :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away from home all week and just come back to the A-pillars from Mark at Abbey Motorsport. :)

I've never dealt with Abbey before but cannot fault their service at all. The A-pillars are in great condition & were very very well packed indeed.

Thanks Mark :thumbs::#1: