Throttle controller

sukh13

Throttle controller won't change your cars potential performance in any gear, it could be matched by simply putting your foot down a bit harder surely? It just modulates the input from your pedal up or down, it doesnt actually change anything else. At least thats my understanding. :wacko:

Fitted mine today. Easy enough to do but quite fiddly.all is working so far but i havent driven it yet. I will let all know how i get on when i play. The wire sleeve on the display unit isnt the best fit, theres a gap between sleeve and unit of less than half mill. but a minor thing really.

£120 delivered by epracing on ebay. Ordered on 14th, arrived 16th.

It has a % measurement on the display, even when pulling away and you touch the throttle in normal mode it registers 25% or something, simply because some peoples leaden foot just doesnt have the control to touch and adjust by mm's. I used eco mode for a few days when driving to Brugges and it certainly made a difference.