Rockingham Track day! 5th

philw99

Did my first track day yesterday :teeth:

Was simply awesome, the 350 was amazing well quick and she lasted all day with no issue! (Did get abit hot!)

You've got to try Rockingham, fantastic circuit!

brakes were brilliant really impressed with the old brembos, did all day with no problems until i went home.

My fault knew the pads were low so drove home with the rear scrapping :scare:

Don't think its damaged the disk so will get some new pads ordered ASAP Any suggestions on good pads? ones that will take the track wear think the standard ones wore down too quick.

Also the plastic under tray appears to have dropped down any ideas on this? should i get a better one of just new screws all round?

Looks like your pics are up on the Trackside website: http://tracksideimage.com/trackdayphoto ... &clr=Black B)

Looking at those pics was thee a discount for cars in shades of grey :wacko:

Glad you enjoyed your day philw99, suggest you contact ZMANALEX if the bug has bitten and you want to upgrade brakes etc - the most experienced track man on here who knows the 350 inside out ;)

Looks like your pics are up on the Trackside website: http://tracksideimage.com/trackdayphoto ... &clr=Black B)

Looking at those pics was thee a discount for cars in shades of grey :wacko:

Glad you enjoyed your day philw99, suggest you contact ZMANALEX if the bug has bitten and you want to upgrade brakes etc - the most experienced track man on here who knows the 350 inside out ;)

Colin - that site sorts the days / groups into colours so you can find your car easily ;)