Got a new car

Nick_MSM

That many miles will be achieveable so long as you don't rag it EVERYWHERE!!! We did a full set of a Porsche race spec car and he did them in 1,500 miles!! :lol:

Will pm you a price asap dude! :thumbs:

Failing going for the R888's, have a think about the T1-R's instead. Very good grip and we do a lot of work with some Evo clubs and it is by far and away the tyre of choice over the Potenza's.

Cheers,

Andy

Clutches are awful on them, mine has an uprated tripple plated one that should last fine. I had to change the clutch to an uprated one on my Tommi Makinen which is about a £1300 job so not cheap.

Just take it easy on the launching and your be fine, presume the 400 has an uprated clutch so you should be fine anyway :)

Nice motor Nick. Love the carbon splitter.. B)

Yeah some tricky to use Alcon paddle i believe. Thanks for the heads up ill look out for you over the summer :):):)

I've got an Alcon Paddle clutch on the Cossie. It's a little grabby but not much different than a standard clutch.......except it'll handle 600 bhp...:lol:

Had an Alcon clutch on my Makinen, was fine mate so don't worry. Better having stiff foot than an empty wallet every few miles ;)

Went to first Evo meet of the year on Sunday, good turn out and fun drive home B) Ordering some carbon mirrors soon to match the splitter/wheels/spoiler etc.