Seat Leon TDI FR

ug45cwb

Indeed I do :snack:

Positives :thumbs:

Looks - quite a few hatchbacks have copied the style

Handling - feels like it is on train tracks

Performance - very rapid for a diesel a £300 remap pushes it over 200bhp and nearly 400 torques :drive1

Reliability - mine has not let me down once in 4 years

Negatives :thumbdown:

Ride quality - pretty harsh & jiggly

Interior quality - pretty poor

MPG - pretty poor for a TDI, around town about 38, 50 on a run, average about 42-45ish....

:thumbs:

Overall I love it, if you do a lot of miles mixed driving and you want something fun and fairly frugal then go for it

PM me if you want anymore info

I have one too the facelifted version which has better smoother suspension to the prefacelift that you linked also has the CR engine over the PD engine which has had the more common failures sorted which iirc were namly dpf issues + injectors.

personally i still like it but its not a patch on the zed as can youd expect and i still miss the zed everyday but as said handling is really good out of the box and with a few relitively cheap tweaks like the anti lift kit and springs can be improved even more.

as said a map will push you just over 200bhp and oodles of torque.

iirc as well the CR engine is a bit better mid range and more economic but the PD engine is better top end.

also if you remove the DPF and get it mapped ithink it takes it to nearer 230bhp.

also... try the dsg (i have it) and love it personally.

try looking on seatcupra.net for any more info theres loads on there and a few forsale too.