Black Edition Query

sipar69

Yes

+1 :thumbs:

Thanks! Quite a lot's happened since I asked........picking up the new Z (Black Edition in Quartz) on Thursday. Only 6.5K on the clock and in immaculate condition. :yahoo:

Will definitely be getting the Stillen exhaust that I was planning for the current Z asap.

I'll post some pictures soon. :thumbs:

You're well and truly hooked on the 370 then :yahoo::thumbs:

Definitely! Felt like a good time for a change to a new one. I've been really happy with my white Z (still think it's one of the best colours) but the panel issue on mine was going to cost to sort out and new tyres were probably on the horizon as well.

I've always had a thing for the black edition, but they usually have more miles on the clock than I would like and I prefer the Quartz, so this seemed a bit too good a chance to pass up. We got what felt like a reasonable amount part exchange too.

I spent quite a bit of time lusting over the new GTRs - they also great in black and in white. :thumbs:

Definitely! Felt like a good time for a change to a new one. I've been really happy with my white Z (still think it's one of the best colours) but the panel issue on mine was going to cost to sort out and new tyres were probably on the horizon as well.

I've always had a thing for the black edition, but they usually have more miles on the clock than I would like and I prefer the Quartz, so this seemed a bit too good a chance to pass up. We got what felt like a reasonable amount part exchange too.

I spent quite a bit of time lusting over the new GTRs - they also great in black and in white. :thumbs:

Welcome to the clan what number is it?

Welcome to the clan what number is it?

Thanks. :thumbs: I forgot the number - D'oh! :lol: Looks like we are all go to pick up on Thursday, so I'll add my number to the list in the dedicated thread soon.