Idea to stop Sarnie, Liam and me spamming

sl114

liking your new title sl114 ;)

not sure that removing post counts would solve anything

It really does, my partner on the forum that i run researched this and it reduced spamming by 33% as people had nothing to aim for, just to chat and get information. Post count can be visible on profiles though or you can see your average posts per day.

I think its a good idea and makes everyone equal, rather than classifying their status as to how much they post, which is not a true representation on how they influence the site, i.e contribute excellent information or just poop like sarnie, Liam and me :thumbs:

It really does, my partner on the forum that i run researched this and it reduced spamming by 33% as people had nothing to aim for, just to chat and get information.

Lets get this straight. I don't post to up my post count. I don't even look at it. There is no status in my eyes related to post counts. Remove the post counts if you want it would make no difference to me. I post on here to get involved in the banter as I like the people on here. ;)

Guest prescience

It really does, my partner on the forum that i run researched this and it reduced spamming by 33% as people had nothing to aim for, just to chat and get information.

Lets get this straight. I don't post to up my post count. I don't even look at it. There is no status in my eyes related to post counts. Remove the post counts if you want it would make no difference to me. I post on here to get involved in the banter as I like the people on here. ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 00&start=0

;):lol:

:thumbs: haha, i was waiting for someone to post that up

what a excellent memory you have Dorian :teeth:

I only do it to annoy Val :lol: