Idea to stop Sarnie, Liam and me spamming

sl114

My proposal is everyday the first person up who wants to spam, creates a daily chat thread. In there anyone can post random things and contain it all in there

e.g. tomorrow daily chat thread title will be

"daily chat 09/01/07"

What do you think?

My proposal is everyday the first person up who wants to spam, creates a daily chat thread. In there anyone can post random things and contain it all in there

"daily chat 09/01/07"

What do you think?

we tried that a while back (seen it work on other forums btw) and sarnie the other day complained because WE (as in the Mods) stopped creating the daily thread! :rolleyes:

"daily chat 09/01/07"

What do you think?

we tried that a while back (seen it work on other forums btw) and sarnie the other day complained because WE (as in the Mods) stopped creating the daily thread! :rolleyes:

I have seen it work many times and it works great. I think it should be upto whoever is up first to post the thread and then we take it from there. These threads can also be deleted everyday so a new one takes its place, hence spamming will not increase your post count.

Or get rid of the post count from forum posts and just display them in profiles? Thus stopping people spamming even more to reach that lovely high post award

I like my idea, can we give it a go again and i dont mind creating this post every morning or night, depending when i log on?

There is way too much on this site to mess up and it made me feel very welcome due to the mix of chatter and information that it provides. Yes it can be excessive at times, but it adds to the character and aslong as it is capped at times, then thats all good to me.

I like my idea, can we give it a go again and i dont mind creating this post every morning or night, depending when i log on?

There is way too much on this site to mess up and it made me feel very welcome due to the mix of chatter and information that it provides. Yes it can be excessive at times, but it adds to the character and aslong as it is capped at times, then thats all good to me.

no issues from my side to give it another go, let's hope it works this time :)

no issues from my side to give it another go, let's hope it works this time :)

good lad ;)

I say we nominate sl114 to come up with a new daily thread in the off topic discussion.

sl114 for chief daily chat organiser :#1:

yeah yeah, anything to pass of work, i know your kind Mr!! ;)

I dont mind doing that as i am often up at midnight working so its all ok.

The only thing i need mods for is to lock the previous days thread so that people do not continue to post in there.

Pretty Please :thumbs: