Exhausts

Andy

Please feel free to shoot me down in flames but I am sure I have seen a page on here with video clips of exhaust notes etc. I have seen the link to the descriptions but I am in the market for a new exhaust and I am looking to do as much research as possible!! Not after anything chavy but want to exaggerate the rather tasty V6 purr as well as better the breathing!

I have tried using the search functions but have come up blank!

Can anyone help me at all???

Cheers,

Andy :thumbs:

Yeah, under all that salt and dirt. It was a long long journey!

Only filmed on my phone, so doesnt exactly do it justice. ;)

Bap that is lovely, if you ever are at a show id like to get some footage of your car and the noise if thats ok?

Cheers guys, really appreciate the help!!

Bap, that sounds mental dude!!!

Is that your car in your sig? :wub:

Sure is dude! There weren't any custard Z's for sale round my way so had to go with the blue!! B)

Andy, did you get the Veilside done at X2C?

Sure is dude! There weren't any custard Z's for sale round my way so had to go with the blue!! B)

Yeah dude, K at Xquisite did all the bodywork and it's going back in Feb for a few more tweaks! B) Do you know them then??

Sure I have some more pics somewhere....i'll dig them out if I get 5 minutes this avo.

Yeah dude, K at Xquisite did all the bodywork and it's going back in Feb for a few more tweaks! B) Do you know them then??

Sure I have some more pics somewhere....i'll dig them out if I get 5 minutes this avo.

My mate saw your car being done there as he was having a kit put on his MG and got some pictures of yours, ill get him to send them over, plus saw your car at Donny South last year. Loved it to bits!!! My friend knows them very well down there

Small world eh!! :lol:

Have known K a while now and really rate his work, would happily recommend him to anyone.

Would be good to see some more work in progress pics from when it was in there as I only have a couple at the moment!!

Small world eh!! :lol:

Have known K a while now and really rate his work, would happily recommend him to anyone.

Would be good to see some more work in progress pics from when it was in there as I only have a couple at the moment!!

I'll try and get them mate.