£12500!2002 350z, SILVER TIP/AUTO,20k MILES, MINT CONDITION

Dave J

As title, 100% HPI clear JDM import with black cloth, 18's, tax & mot'd, sat nav. Previously owned / supplied by myself........in soon........any interest at approx £12500 max??

NOW UNDER OFFER FROM A DEALER AT £12200....ANY ADVANCES??

Refundable deposit secures!!! For any further details best to call me on 07810 098199 as i'm away from my computer quite a bit at the moment.

Dave.

YES, IT IS ALREADY IN THE UK HENCE TAX & MOT, NAV IS UK TYPE :teeth:

UNDER OFFER!!!!!!! :thumbs: Trade offer of £12200 on her.........any advances?? You have until Sunday evening :boxing:

Dave.

Bloody hell that was quick :scare:

Hi Sarnie, i don't hang around!! That's a cheap car mind you :teeth: I had an Evo FQ330 in a few months ago, put it on Autotrader and it sold in approx 17 minutes.........now that was quick :yahoo:

Dave.

ps......people still have the option to bid an extra £50 or £100 before Sunday afternoon as from then on it'll be gone then.

ps......people still have the option to bid an extra £50 or £100 before Sunday afternoon as from then on it'll be gone then.

:thumbdown:

Don't quite follow :wacko:

When you make a deal you shouldn't try and badger for more elsewhere.... That said it is 2 a stealer!!!!

When you make a deal you shouldn't try and badger for more elsewhere.... That said it is 2 a stealer!!!!

Standard practice in the trade Liam , get it underwritten in the trade, and if you can get more for it , it will be sold elsewhere,, :thumbs:

Standard practice in the trade Liam , get it underwritten in the trade, and if you can get more for it , it will be sold elsewhere,, :thumbs:

I was at cross-purposes mate. Thought it was sold to a private buyer rather than trade.

Thanks Liam, nice to see someone else with a bit of sense!! With 'trade' offers they are basically bids you are prepared to pay......some deals come off and some don't. You are entering a 'closed bid' type auction, a bit like the house purchase senario in Scotland......you makes your bid and you takes your chance.

If i sell to a private customer then it's a different matter........the FQ330 i mentioned earlier was sold to a local lad for just under £14k, i took his deposit on a Friday evening and the lad didn't sleep all weekend as he was worried i'd get bid a lot more as the car was worth around £17k with it's upgraded leather/big wheels & brakes plus a massive music system. I got bid an extra £500 for the car from another dealer who had placed the car elsewhere for £16500...........did i sell???? Absolutely not so if you are having a go Liam it's a tad unfair and mis-guided.

The car is now sold and about to be collected this morning as my dad lost his battle with cancer yesterday evening so i am having a little time off to be with my family, if anyone else was interested then please acceptmy appologies.

Dave.

Many thanks lads, it is really appreciated. It's so strange when someone is there for your entire life and then suddenly gone, i was very blessed having such a good dad and owe everything to him as he always encouraged me as i progressed through my business from a greengrocer (a long time ago and i still had hair) through to my Jap Import biz.

Thanks again and will see you all again soon,

Dave.