ECU differences - JDM and UK??

John tarantula

I dont think a JDM ECU will code up (NATS) to run in a UK car but I havent tried it to be honest;

UK car has a 155mph speed limiter.

Easiet way to work out what ECU you have is to read the ECU number with either Consult or a Uprev system;

DE UK car will have ECU 23710-CD700 for a cruise car

23710-CD800 for a non cruis ecar

JDM cars early will be either 23710- CD405/406/415/416.

But all the UK car's are wide band lambda cars but all JDM cars upto 09/2005 where narrow band lambda cars. So these ECU's wont swap over.

Hope that helps

Mark

I dont think a JDM ECU will code up (NATS) to run in a UK car but I havent tried it to be honest;

UK car has a 155mph speed limiter.

Easiet way to work out what ECU you have is to read the ECU number with either Consult or a Uprev system;

DE UK car will have ECU 23710-CD700 for a cruise car

23710-CD800 for a non cruis ecar

JDM cars early will be either 23710- CD405/406/415/416.

But all the UK car's are wide band lambda cars but all JDM cars upto 09/2005 where narrow band lambda cars. So these ECU's wont swap over.

Hope that helps

Mark

thanks mate! next problem is my OBD port is missing (!) so can't connect anything :bang: going to pull that side of the car out tonight to see if it's been tucked away... Are any of the above numebrs actualyl written on the ECU as I can get to that fairly easily :thumbs: