19" Racing Hart CR Alloys & Tyres - SOLD

Rob_Quads

350z 19" Racing Hart CR Alloys & Tyres

Fronts - 19x8.5 ET28 Fitted with 245/35/19 Falken FK-452 Tyres

Rears - 19.9.5 ET28 Fitted with 275/35/19 Falken FK-452 Tyres

These wheels were purchased second hand and have since been refurbished, having the middle section painted in black with the factory polished lips. The edge between the paint and polished surface is not 100% perfect BUT you have to look VERY VERY close to see it (probably a 98% job). From normal vision its not visible.

These wheels normally retail around £475 for each 8.5" and £500 for the 9.5" ones, the tyres normally retail at £450 so this is almost £2,400 worth of wheels and tyres

The tyres are brand-new and never be used on the road. They are the newer Falkens not the old 451 model.

These wheels are best suited to an import 350z without Brembo brakes. If you have brembo brakes then you will need some spacers to clear the brakes as these are low disk style. The rears will fit on any model without any problems.

Spigot rings are fitted for Nissan hubs i.e. 66.1 although these could be fitted to others cars as the rim has a bore of 73mm so appropriate rings can be used to adjust it accordingly. On the inside of the rim it is stamped with 5-114.5, 5-112, 5-120.

Includes black nuts and special socket

£900

RacingHartCR-1.jpg

RacingHartCR-2.jpg

RacingHartCR-3.jpg

RacingHartCR-4.jpg

The wheels are located in Southampton, I can arrange delivery via courier if required.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I currently have two people interested in these wheels. Hopefully by the end of the month I should know for sure if they are going to buy them or not.

If they are still available after that I will let you know.

To courier them I expect would be around £35/£40

hiya rob :) ....... i have decided against these wheels as i dont want to mess around with wheel studs to change back to standard for the winter and vice versa for putting them on........ :headhurt: .......i hope you sell them on soon and thanks for your patience........... :thumbs: