Opinions about YOU based on your Zed

HEADPHONES

Moreso what I felt people thought of me rather than what I know people thought of me...was picking up the wife from her Philosophy class last night, best place is to just park up in McDonalds car park as its across the road from the centre. A few other cars pulled up, I am sitting there, not eating food, engine ticking over, lights off, scruffy looking, hoody, mid thirties and just waiting there. A couple parked next to me and out the corner of my eye could see them eyeing me trying to figure it all out and talking about me (you just know when this is happening!) - if I were in a VW Polo I would just be labelled a chav I guess, but in the Zed I am thinking they were putting me down as:

A drug dealer?

A gang member?

Ive noticed the same sort of reactions to me when im sitting there in my zed. Dont think my number plate helps tho........ ?

2011-10-08105208.jpg

Crikey! :lol:

Slightly off topic - but running with the earlier comments

my neighbour is a plumber and he definately checks out the house car etc and adds the following

"price for the work will be £xxx.xx, then he pauses, and if they dont blink or comment he say plus labour, same again if they dont react he says plus VAT" :scare:

Woman in my office calls it the 'silver penis'.

Couple of friends have sports cars (Elise 111R & Cayman S) and they view mine as a complete bargain - which makes me a tightarse in their book!

Most females that don't know me like it. All women that know what it costs to run (my ex/current girlfriend/mother) hate it!

Stu

Moreso what I felt people thought of me rather than what I know people thought of me...was picking up the wife from her Philosophy class last night, best place is to just park up in McDonalds car park as its across the road from the centre. A few other cars pulled up, I am sitting there, not eating food, engine ticking over, lights off, scruffy looking, hoody, mid thirties and just waiting there. A couple parked next to me and out the corner of my eye could see them eyeing me trying to figure it all out and talking about me (you just know when this is happening!) - if I were in a VW Polo I would just be labelled a chav I guess, but in the Zed I am thinking they were putting me down as:

A drug dealer?

A gang member?

Ive noticed the same sort of reactions to me when im sitting there in my zed. Dont think my number plate helps tho........ ?

2011-10-08105208.jpg

Is that an exhaust or a James Bond style machine gun!!?? :scare:

I recently got told by a work colleague about a friend of his seeing 'a black sports car, all blacked out windows, private reg, said he looked like a drug dealer' i had to laugh as i knew it was me that his mate was talking about. I'm 28 and i have made some mods to make my car look as i want it, and i do get noticed as their is only about 4-5 Zed's in our area. But i seem to get more looks since i put my reg on.. K16HHT call me sad but i was a big fan of Knight Rider as a kid and i couldn't resist that reg when i see it up for sale on Ebay.

Since owning my Zed for nearly 2yrs now i can honestly say that i only get positive comments since i've owned it and it's the best car i've ever owned.

299115_10150755770955615_575540614_20143339_5848701_n.jpg

I recently got told by a work colleague about a friend of his seeing 'a black sports car, all blacked out windows, private reg, said he looked like a drug dealer' i had to laugh as i knew it was me that his mate was talking about. I'm 28 and i have made some mods to make my car look as i want it, and i do get noticed as their is only about 4-5 Zed's in our area. But i seem to get more looks since i put my reg on.. K16HHT call me sad but i was a big fan of Knight Rider as a kid and i couldn't resist that reg when i see it up for sale on Ebay.

Since owning my Zed for nearly 2yrs now i can honestly say that i only get positive comments since i've owned it and it's the best car i've ever owned.

299115_10150755770955615_575540614_20143339_5848701_n.jpg

Nice!!!!!!

Usual "your getting paid too much" but when youve worked 12 hour days, saturday and sundays you deserve to spend your hard earned cash :angry:

A tenant of our company who doesnt like me much once saw me pulling up outside the office and said "driving something like that he must be lacking in the trouser department" to one of my colleagues :boxing::lol::lol: , when I asked him about it one time he said "oh oh oh errr its a nice car" Stupid tw*t.

My shed is a Nissan Micra which is great to drive around town and to work.I find you get to see all the bad drivers etc when you are driving around at a nice normal pace and nobody takes any notice of you.When i get in the Zed it a different story.Driving the Micra i have notice the odd look which i think means "why is someone under 80 driving that car"!!!!(50 next year!!) :teeth:

The best thing that's happened to me so far, was when I first got my Zed I took it to work and parked it close to the building.

Everyone was wondering who's car it was. At the end of my shift the work gobshits were having a fly smoke at the rear entrance. I came out jumped in and drove off.

Next day nobody spoke to me for about 4 hours. :lol:

Hi Matty been using my shed for the last week while at work,will be "cruising" in the Zed this weekend,its been in the garage collecting dust so gave it a nice clean and polish this afternoon.Will have to meet up when you are back in yours! :thumbs::boat: