Word gets around.

Baptist

Don't like 350Z, there is a surprise. Pitch them against the OC for a cat fight!

LOL All those Bee Emms would go down like a bag of sick at the OC!

It's interesting that all of the members who have (so far) posted on that thread have made comments only about the car, such as 'I like it," "I don't like Nissans," or "what's the specification" etc.

No one has said: This is a BMW forum, if you want to talk about Nissans go to the Nissan forum.

You can imagine what would have happened if someone had posted pictures of a modified 3 series on the OC. :scare::protest::ban:

That was me, that caused that one!! :scare:

I'm a member of: http://forum.bmwcarmagazine.com/ & I posted a topic on there about what a bad ass Z Baptist's is.

The Evotechnik crew are a bunch of hardcore BMW E46 junkies who spend obscene amounts of money making their M3' s etc look pretty amazing. They are also regular members of the BMW magazine forum where Nick (Peppernick) is a member, he's one of the people who started Evotechnik off.

Original post:

http://forum.bmwcarmagazine.com/viewtopic.php?t=52554

Cool, come on fella's, cant we have at least one thread without all the bitching??? :wacko:

It would be nice, but having just read those 4 pages on the BMW forum, it seems it's path of the course. Half the comments were about how tacky Zed's are compared to their (obviously) way superior German marques. ;)

Will just happen. The fact you've got the general petrol heads over there admiring it deserves a big :thumbs:

You know my opinion on your car anyway! :wub:

Guest prescience
Yeah, I agree.

I was on about the bitching between Zed boards, its getting so tired now. :(

The good news is, as a Moderator on the OC, you are in an excellent position to take the lead with the Mods/Admins here to make sure that a stop can be put to it :)

I thought the remarks were very complimentary in general; you'd probably get more derogatory remarks from the haters on my350Z

I thought the majority of those posts on the BMW forum were complimentary, and none were overly derogatory.

There's a distinct change in tone after Baptist registered and started posting!!

Yup, noticed that!

Yeah, I agree.

The good news is, as a Moderator on the OC, you are in an excellent position to take the lead with the Mods/Admins here to make sure that a stop can be put to it :)

I thought the remarks were very complimentary in general; you'd probably get more derogatory remarks from the haters on my350Z

I really, and i mean, really cant be bothered with it all. I post on both forums, as I like to talk to people on both.

Back to the BMW forum, I'd say its mostly positive, quite a friendly bunch. I know of the guy with the new M5 with the tubi exhaust on, and I must say, that car really has to be heard to be believed. :thumbs::scare:

I thought the majority of those posts on the BMW forum were complimentary, and none were overly derogatory.

There's a distinct change in tone after Baptist registered and started posting!!

Yup, noticed that!

in what way?

The comments about not generally liking Zeds, about the tacky interior and other little comments evaporate from Baptist's first post onwards. :)

Yeah, I agree.

I really, and i mean, really cant be bothered with it all. I post on both forums, as I like to talk to people on both.

Back to the BMW forum, I'd say its mostly positive, quite a friendly bunch. I know of the guy with the new M5 with the tubi exhaust on, and I must say, that car really has to be heard to be believed. :thumbs::scare:

Sound clip?? ;)

Yup, noticed that!

in what way?

The comments about not generally liking Zeds, about the tacky interior and other little comments evaporate from Baptist's first post onwards. :)

Indeed, and i guess they didnt even see the interior of a 2006 Z yet prolly ....

But alas, it is true, we cannot all have wooden inlay in our interiors as they do :p:yuck: