An orange one on Emmerdale

Sgt Wilson

:dry:

Spotted it myself though :blush: I was flicking through the channels

The only ones worht watching are Hollyoaks, Neighbours & Coronation Street :thumbs:

If only they did a women of Neighbours calender :teeth:

The only ones worht watching are Hollyoaks, Neighbours & Coronation Street :thumbs:

They do a girls of Hollyoaks calendar.........................apparently :innocent:

They do a girls of Hollyoaks calendar.........................apparently :innocent:

Im still deciding which one to get, the Hollyoaks or Girls Aloud :teeth: May get both :thumbs:

I have it already ;)

I don't use calenders but my dad always get 'glamour' calenders made up for his company for the boys offshore.

I would get hollyoaks calender as there are no 'ugly' ones. The 'ugly' girls aloud bird is looking ok now though.

I haven't seen it but I might actually have to watch emmerdale to see it!

You'll only need to see the first 45 seconds to see the car :thumbs:

So I won't have to look at that tart Viv swanning about the woolpack? Result!

I don't use calenders but my dad always get 'glamour' calenders made up for his company for the boys offshore.

I would get hollyoaks calender as there are no 'ugly' ones. The 'ugly' girls aloud bird is looking ok now though.

Take your pick

th_69073_00BackCover_123_334lo.jpg[/url]th_69078_00FrontCover_123_577lo.jpgth_69085_0hFrontCover_123_600lo.jpg

th_69091_12December_123_316lo.jpgth_69094_2007calendargirlsaloud406_123_474lo.jpgth_69096_bFrontCover_123_385lo.jpg

th_69103_hBackCover_123_591lo.jpgth_69109_hh0FrontCover_123_522lo.jpgth_69307_maxim_calender_2007_123_458lo.jpgth_69313_Victoria_Silvstedt_07_123_577lo.jpg

I used to live in Chester, pity the ladies ain't all as horny in real life.

I quite agree about the 'ugly' one in Girls Aloud, she's turned into quite a fox!

I haven't seen it but I might actually have to watch emmerdale to see it!

You'll only need to see the first 45 seconds to see the car :thumbs:

So I won't have to look at that tart Viv swanning about the woolpack? Result!

I wouldn't know Stew, I never watch it :blush:;)

I quite agree about the 'ugly' one in Girls Aloud, she's turned into quite a fox!

You should see her close up, not nice at all

Oh yes I forgot you were acquainted with them. I'm an ugly tw@t close up too, so we would be well matched ;)

Im not that fussy :teeth: I do draw the line at the Cheeky Girls though :scare:

:happy: less competition for me when the 'ugly' one from Girls Aloud pulls her finger out and gets me that intro. ;)

:happy: less competition for me when the 'ugly' one from Girls Aloud pulls her finger out and gets me that intro. ;)

Pulls her finger out where? ;):scare:

Cheryl? ;)

Cheryl? ;)

and nadine at the same time ;)

In fact every one!!! Mass girls aloud orgy