An orange one on Emmerdale

Sgt Wilson

I don't use calenders but my dad always get 'glamour' calenders made up for his company for the boys offshore.

I would get hollyoaks calender as there are no 'ugly' ones. The 'ugly' girls aloud bird is looking ok now though.

You need to see 'em up close. Ally Bastian is a local and you might get a shock!! :p

I don't use calenders but my dad always get 'glamour' calenders made up for his company for the boys offshore.

I would get hollyoaks calender as there are no 'ugly' ones. The 'ugly' girls aloud bird is looking ok now though.

I quite agree about the 'ugly' one in Girls Aloud, she's turned into quite a fox!

No, she's ginger :thumbdown:

I quite agree about the 'ugly' one in Girls Aloud, she's turned into quite a fox!

Racist :dry:

Ginger is not a race, its an affliction :scare:

When are you going on holiday again? ;)

When are you going on holiday again? ;)

Going to Australia for a month. :)

But not till November :yahoo:

• 6 months later...