GTR Body kit

Snapon

No probs. it wasn't taken personally. Just the point you mentioned London and wings. The majority of members on here live outside central London so they do more than 10mph. The wing serves a purpose in some cases like mines. My car regularly see speeds in excess of 100mph and downforce is handy with that. Especially when you lose weight out the car

My final statement: making a car look like another will cause you to get mocked and sometime bullied. By all means make a car unique but unique in a way which doesn't make you look like a tool. Modify for purpose and function and if it looks crap then no worries as it had a purpose but dont modify to make it look like a car you can't afford.

I'm gonna leave this thread alone now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My final comment also: if you put on a Nismo bodykit you must have a Nismo exhaust, Nismo intake and Nismo rad cap - otherwise you are just impersonating a Nismo 350z ;):lol:

You are wrong.

The nismo 350z stuff is an accessory designed for the 350z and the nismo 350z abroad is a variation of a 350z and still a 350z.

The gtr bumper is designed for a gtr and that's where it should stay.

You're trying the play the smartarse here and unfortunately just spouting shite. No matter what you want to spout, the 350z is not a gtr, a nismo 350z is a 350z. Nismo 350z accessories are designed for the 350z.

My final comment also: if you put on a Nismo bodykit you must have a Nismo exhaust, Nismo intake and Nismo rad cap - otherwise you are just impersonating a Nismo 350z ;):lol:

You are wrong.

The nismo 350z stuff is an accessory designed for the 350z and the nismo 350z abroad is a variation of a 350z and still a 350z.

The gtr bumper is designed for a gtr and that's where it should stay.

You're trying the play the smartarse here and unfortunately just spouting shite. No matter what you want to spout, the 350z is not a gtr, a nismo 350z is a 350z. Nismo 350z accessories are designed for the 350z.

alot of the nismo stuff isn't actually made by nismo its re branded stuff from other manufacturers. when it comes to in house tuners like TRD nismo etc nsimo i think are one of the worst for actually doing anything themselves.

I like it B)

Looking forward to seeing it on your car Cragus :lol:

Nah I've done the front bumper - sticker up next! :lol:

1209655328_f.jpg

Sorry I know this isn't strictly on topic and I don't like the graphics- but black, black and black looks awesome IMO- and the Hoosiers with the writing on look ace! Has this got a widebody kit or is it standard width just low and filled out with rubber?! Anyone know the kit...?

It's like someone buying a boxster and putting a 911 bumper on it....

It doesn't flow with the lines of the car either and no matter what anybody says, if you turned up at a car meet with that most people would say " look at this tadger trying to make his zed look like a gtr"

They are pretty much the exact same though :lol:

It's like someone buying a boxster and putting a 911 bumper on it....

It doesn't flow with the lines of the car either and no matter what anybody says, if you turned up at a car meet with that most people would say " look at this tadger trying to make his zed look like a gtr"

They are pretty much the exact same though :lol:

Lol I suppose that was a pretty bad example :lol: