350z nismo style side skirts, advice needed!

stuarty

I've decided i'm going to fit a pair of nismo style side skirts to my Z. Probably a stupid question, but do I have to remove the standard skirts or do the nismo style replica's fit on top of whats already there?

Also has anyone seen a Z with only the nismo skirts and do they lower the clearance?

Not sure if I should also fit the front bumper aswell! :wacko:

You have to remove the original one which is not a hard job at all and then put in the Nismo one. I dont think there is much of a difference in height at all, as well for the bumper.

Cheers mate, I'm a bit worried about just fitting new sideskirts incase they sit alot lower than my front bumper.

Probably best to fit the nismo style bumper just in case.

You have to remove the original one which is not a hard job at all and then put in the Nismo one. I dont think there is much of a difference in height at all, as well for the bumper.

Cheers mate, I'm a bit worried about just fitting new sideskirts incase they sit alot lower than my front bumper.

Probably best to fit the nismo style bumper just in case.

There are many people who have the Nismo Bumper, I did at once and It sat lower by just a few mm, pretty much no real difference. The only thing is, being fibreglass it will not flew at all if you hit anything ect, it will just snap! :headhurt: But other than that it looks very good I think, well the Nismo V1 one.

I agree mate. Ive decided i'm going to fit the Nismo spoiler and skirts. I'll need to find good replicas as originals are like hen's teeth.

After that i'll decide if i'm going to fit the spats and boot spoiler! ;)

wise choice. Pm Zmanalex and see if he can get good replica's. He used to get great nismo spoiler replica's. Unsure about bumpers. There was a group buy put up by adam at z1 auto in the states for the aerosync front bumper which is almost exactly like the nismo but flex's

Finally made up my mind!

As I cant afford a genuine nismo bodykit, i'm going to buy either the nismo style V1 or V2 from Leon at EP Racing. spoke to him today and sounds like they are a really good fit.

Only thing left to do is make up my mind which one. I really like the V1 but the more I look at the V2 it's growing on me, especially the boot spoiler with the carbon blade. ;)