New Years Resolutions?

Beavis

I don't make resolutions but I will be doing my bike test this year (that's motorbike direct access not cycling proficiancy!) I also wouldn't mind losing some weight..... If I buy a bike I will as I'll not longer be able to afford eating!

For me to be the resident stig by the end of 2007 , now thats dreaming ;)
Sounds like a challenge to Sarnie to me. :boxing:
Im up for that challenge
Just wait until Sarnie gets back from his hols and reads this :rant: You're going to have to back this up now with some action :D

Sarnie Sarnie, look what the boys have been saying about you while you were away!!! :secret:

No resolutions as such this year, I always break em anyway (apart from last year when I didn't drink any alcohol whatsoever in January, I'm quite proud of that!).

A few personal things I'm looking to change, eg try to be a bit less grumpy in the mornings etc but nothing I'm putting down as a resolution.

Im up for that challenge
Just wait until Sarnie gets back from his hols and reads this :rant: You're going to have to back this up now with some action :D

Sarnie Sarnie, look what the boys have been saying about you while you were away!!! :secret:

He'll never know as by his own admission he only reads the last few posts on any thread , as he finds it" boring" :teeth:

Guest prescience

He'll never know as by his own admission he only reads the last few posts on any thread , as he finds it" boring" :teeth:

That's funny because I only read the last few of sarnie's posts every day since I find them boring :thumbs:;)

• 2 weeks later...
Im up for that challenge

Boys Boys Boys :lol:

Sounds like a challenge has been set. Well at least until you ****ing tight wads get your cash out and get down to Dunsfold. Beavis, you have a nice zed ( almost as nice as mine ;) ) but your age will be a 5 second handicap.

I AM THE RESIDENT STIG. FULL STOP.

We will see if my age handicaps me by 5 seconds on tthe karting night!! How many karting trophys do you have? Used to be the local inter company karting champion, some guys used to race hill climb drivers and i blew them all away. :p