Finally found a straight car I like!

John tarantula

Never had so much hard work trying to find and buy a car. :) Toby has helped me lots with various checks and some came up as write offs with extensive damage and some still with finance owing... but been and seen one tonight that is kosher! GM grey, 66K GT pack (without Rays unfortunately) but FSH and good condition...for under £6K!

excited semi sleep tonight then tommorow off to the bank when it opens, swap insurance and then jump on the tube to collect and have a nice drive home :yahoo:

Needs two new front tyres, rear axle clicks and small lip on the front discs. Exhaust has a small blow but these small things I'll enjoy doing with my dad. Rest seems spot on!

canfinally stop obsessively looking for cars all day now!

Should have the overdraft paid off easily by Nov payday then will get some spacers, tint the rear windows and get decats, air filter and UpRev. And that will be it ;) well hopefully!

will get some pics up when it's home and cleaned :thumbs:

Never had so much hard work trying to find and buy a car. :) Toby has helped me lots with various checks and some came up as write offs with extensive damage and some still with finance owing... but been and seen one tonight that is kosher! GM grey, 66K GT pack (without Rays unfortunately) but FSH and good condition...for under £6K!

There is a nice set of 18" Rays available here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=53723 on offer for the next 48 hours for only £600!

There is a nice set of 18" Rays available here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=53723 on offer for the next 48 hours for only £600!

Would love to mate but need to get two new tyres and discs and pads first. (and pay off the overdraft ;) ). Once it's beeen serviced and everythings up to scratch I'll look at slight mods then :thumbs:

If for any reason you still have them then I'll give you a shout!

Here's some pics:

350front.jpg

350back.jpg

Needs two new front tyres and probably discs and pads all round, then maybe a service once I check it all over. Th8ink it mgiht still be OK from last one.

And then I can start with some mild mods - Wheel spacers first on the list, then maybe tints on rear windows and that maybe it! (famous last words) . Last 5 or 6 cars I’ve had have all been modded a lot so nice to finally have one that feels nice as standard. :)

Was just about to message you letting you know mine is up for sale!

Good luck with your new toy :#1:

Ah that would have been ironic! you decided on something more economical then? Best I've managed so far in london is 20mpg! :teeth:

I'm looking at moving house closer to work, but also at changing jobs which would involve an hours commute! Taken mine off ebay for the moment until I know what's happening. The new job could afford me a second car :)

Very envious of your drive - nice work area for modding :)

yeah keep it and get a little scooter for commuting cheap and cheerful!

Drive would be nice for modding if it wasn't shared with my pothead neighbours who come out and talk rubbish to you all the time you're trying to do something! :bangin: Do most stuff round my dads which has a smaller drive but more tools and less annoying neighbours!