Wanted GT4 wheels with / without tyres

slippy

He wants a set of our GT4 alloys :)

:headhurt:

You want some as well? B)

no, my names not Stevie Wonder :p

;)

Must of been when you bought that Rust coloured car :)

ah, ok, sorry for confusion. didn't realise there was another style. yes i'm after nissan gt4 wheels.

having read other threads (and this one) seems they're not universally loved..... i like them cos i want to keep it looking oem and want something different to the rays.

thanks for your pm sarnie, will get back to you when i've worked out just how much i like them ££££.

Might be easier to get a set sent from the states as these are standard equipment over there. Here they are limited to the GT4 so getting a genuine set might be more difficult (unless Sarnie sells you his!) I think they are maybe available in japan too but not sure. I'm sure someone will be along to tell you for sure!

Might be easier to get a set sent from the states as these are standard equipment over there. Here they are limited to the GT4 so getting a genuine set might be more difficult (unless Sarnie sells you his!) I think they are maybe available in japan too but not sure. I'm sure someone will be along to tell you for sure!

In Europe they are standard equipment too from 2006 on. If you want i can contact the Nissan dealer where i bought my car, coz they swapped the GT4 alloys (like sarnie has) for a set of Rays, so I presume they still have them around.

• 2 weeks later...
thanks for your pm sarnie, will get back to you when i've worked out just how much i like them ££££.
So he gets a PM about your wheels Sarnie but i dont? :rant:

Nope. you need to PM me if you want them :D

cant we talk openly about this so we all get a chance........!! :)

So he gets a PM about your wheels Sarnie but i dont? :rant:

Nope. you need to PM me if you want them :D

cant we talk openly about this so we all get a chance........!! :)

Of course go ahead :)