Jap Show 23-24th june 2007 Santa Pod

Removed

The Z Club will be there and normally book a 40 car area. If you want to co-host then let me know and I'll get a bigger area than that!

Drag Challenge now not run on these big shows due to difficulty in getting enough runs, but a great show at JapShow 1 and 2 nevertheless!

that reminded me I have to renew my membership... gladly paying £35 for a proper club to belong to B)

Understandable about the Drag Challenge Mike, just too damn busy on the sunday!

We could Co-host with the Z-club guys/ladies, and strenghten the 2 clubs' friendship too :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My apologies for not picking up on this sooner, but please note that the Z Club do not have an area booked and there are no privilege passes as per last year. Unless someone else has booked an area, you will be parking in the public car park...sorry!

Much as I want to attend, a prior arrangement will prevent me being there at all this year.

With enough persuasion / interest, I will book a Z Club area for JapShow 2 on October 7th (which unfortunately clashes with JapFest 2!).

For fans of running down the track at Santa Pod, the Z Club Drag Challenge dates for the rest of the year are:

30th June (Saturday) - Round 3

18th August - Round 4

2nd September - Round 5

14th October - Round 6