Hey There

Weevee

so! yes, details :)

its a 56 plate, Gun Metal Grey (although seems paler than some i've seen)

Sat Nav

GT pack

only a smidge over 16k miles

Rays alloys

and it drives like a charm - been looking for any excuse to drive it all weekend :)

in short its perfect :yahoo:

got some seat belt wear on the shoulders of the seats - a little odd with how few miles , maybe one of the (2) previous owners liked to sit in it.... - but not much.

need a new gear knob as its a little scratched.

I'll confess the alloys have seen better days, but on first glance they look OK.

when i got it home i checked the oil - was unfortunately on the L of Low, but I've topped that up now.

just need to get it serviced and I'm set now.

I even got the insurance down from the 1100+ (with no bolt-ons) i was getting; to a more respectable 800 including no claims protection.

will add pictures soon

got some seat belt wear on the shoulders of the seats - a little odd with how few miles , maybe one of the (2) previous owners liked to sit in it.... - but not much.

Wow, good find mileage wise!

Seat belt wear on the top of the seat will probably be from a previous shorter owner.

Congrats on your new arrival :yahoo:

so! yes, details :)

its a 56 plate, Gun Metal Grey (although seems paler than some i've seen)

Sat Nav

GT pack

Rays alloys

and it drives like a charm - been looking for any excuse to drive it all weekend :)

in short its perfect :yahoo:

need a new gear knob as its a little scratched.

I'll confess the alloys have seen better days, but on first glance they look OK.

when i got it home i checked the oil - was unfortunately on the L of Low, but I've topped that up now.

just need to get it serviced and I'm set now.

I even got the insurance down from the 1100+ (with no bolt-ons) i was getting; to a more respectable 800 including no claims protection.

will add pictures soon

• 3 weeks later...