Subaru with an M5 V10

Keviswatt

That is very cool, although I have to say not the car I'd choose to drop the BMW V10 in, each to their own though, maybe the packaging was nice and easy.

I must say, I find reading the numbnut comments on PH articles almost as entertaining as the articles themselves.....

The E30 3 Series V10 that someone on there mentioned is, to use another PHer's phrase, "cool as penguin ****". http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.p ... 0-M3-Build

i presume people have already seem the e46 m3 v10 thats been kicking around? thats a bit more conventional (still bonkers)

must say, v10 in a subaru is a prettyfaroutthere engine swap - if i was swapping an engine, i'd take the heavy chevy V8 out of a camaro and see if i could squeeze in two B16a2 engines from some honda civics lol

My sons in process of dropping an Audi TT 1.8 Turbo engine into a 'R' reg Polo 6N,225bhp! :scare:

Good lad! Feel free to link to a project thread or anything as we are all petrolheads. :)

+1 I love a good project thread :D

i presume people have already seem the e46 m3 v10 thats been kicking around? thats a bit more conventional (still bonkers)

must say, v10 in a subaru is a prettyfaroutthere engine swap - if i was swapping an engine, i'd take the heavy chevy V8 out of a camaro and see if i could squeeze in two B16a2 engines from some honda civics lol

B16s work in civics because they're light. I'm fairly sure they would struggle in a camaro.

Here's a proper engine swap...if you can call it that!

I would love to get back into messing with engines and swapping them but I just don't have the time :(

yeah, fair point on the b16s... even with two of them thats only 220lb ft, even if it is 320hp. 220lb ft wouldnt move a hefty camaro very quickly - i just thought it would be amusing to try and run them in parallel in the same engine bay!

That V16 hot rod is immense! Loving the pipework, and how low it is!