Shiny new professional quality photos!

melville7

Hey guys, not really been active on this forum since I joined a year ago, had a hell of a lot going on recently and haven't really had a chance. The Z has also been feeling a little bit abandoned over the past year too I think, turned into a workhorse that never got any time spent on it!

However, I've got slightly more time to spare again now and yesterday, after a good clean and wax, I managed to get a photoshoot of the Z done with some cracking results!

At the moment, all I've got is a Facebook linky which I think everyone should be able to see...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 6347688948

They were taken by a lad called Sam who works from the same station as me who has been into his photography for years but has just recently started doing shoots. He is trying to build up a bit of a portfolio at the moment and has been shooting cars for free (like mine! :teeth: ) to get his name out there before starting charging.

Feel free to have a look at the photos through the link above and go onto the actual Facebook page from there. You could even "like" it if you feel so inclined.

Also, if any members up my neck of the woods fancied getting their own car done, you can easy get in contact with Sam through the page and I'm sure he'd be happy to shoot some more lovely Z goodness!

Cheers,

Gordon

Nice pics mate B)

thanks mate, was really good getting photos done by someone who knows their stuff! My knowledge of photography is somewhat limited to say the least.

They would be even better if I had the Chargespeed rear bumper I so desperately want but that's a long way off yet!