Radiator removal guide

Dblock

There's a guide to bleeding in the guides section under replacing hoses I think, worked well for me :thumbs: Do you have access to the service manual? There's a linky on here in the guide section to I think, don't have time to find them trying to load the car for the Hoon, sorry :)

To remove

* Remove drain plug at bottom of radiator & empty into a bowl

* Remove upper & lower radiator hoses and also the hose from the overflow tank to the radiator

* Remove 2 screws holding fans into the radiator core, disconnect the fan wires & lift out fans (I found this a lot easier to do with the intake removed)

* Remove the 2 plastic covers on the front slam panel to reveal 2 bolts - remove these

* Turn 2 rubber mounts at the top of the radiator & the 2 rubber feet at the bottom of the radiator

* Remove the radiator core

Its a pretty straight forward job :thumbs:

In hindsight, I should have took pictures on one of the occassions that I did mine :doh:

• 9 months later...

So thread revival. I've taken off the radiator. Now I need the smaller/thinner radiator out of the way. The one for the ac I'm sure. Any way know if I can move it or do I have to get someone to discharge it?

I still can't get my impact gun in :thumbdown::bang:

• 3 months later...