Carbon Bonnet, front lip and spoiler

scobie140

I was looking at a car today http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201132408907835/sort/priceasc/usedcars/seller-type/trade_adverts/model/350_z/make/nissan/page/2/postcode/fk29tl/radius/30?logcode=p But i'm not sure i like the carbon bits. Is it possible to get them wrapped or sprayed to match the car for a decent price? as the car has an exhaust, induction kit and rear spoiler all of which i would like to have on my Z. I think the carbon bonnet looks a bit too fast and the furious for me. However its looks good and sounds nice. Just not sure if its worth getting and gettign the bits coloured or wait on an other Z and save the money to do the mods myself.

I'm not keen on the bonnet or front lip either. The only two front lips I like are the veilside v1 (or vs style), and the varis. And I prefer the N1 spoiler to the N2, although I would prefer to have neither on a coupe, especially without a kit.

I would advise to go for a stock car and modify to your requirements, the pop charger isn't very expensive although is just for sound. You may end up finding a bargain with used wheels/exhaust in the for sale section if the chance presents itself.

I'd happily do a deal on the carbon bonnet for my standard one :teeth:

Also the splitter is most probably easily removed & sold on...

Looks a nice car though & you could most probably sell/part ex the bits that arn't to your tastes & make some money back!

Its about £1k more than i want to pay but i would only end up spending that on a stock car to put on a exhaust, induction kit and rear spoiler so still unsure what to do. think i might just leave it and be patient so see what else comes up.

Its about £1k more than i want to pay but i would only end up spending that on a stock car to put on a exhaust, induction kit and rear spoiler so still unsure what to do. think i might just leave it and be patient so see what else comes up.

Mine has a Miltek and Pop Charger and its in the for sale section :thumbs:

Mine has a Miltek and Pop Charger and its in the for sale section :thumbs:

Haha, unfortunatly yours is silver and post 06 so not what i'm looking for.