350z members you want to meet in 2007 and why

hagar

me, Sarnie - cant explain why but he sure looks cute in an elf uniform

that s117 kid, simply because I want to see a Zed turned from design utopia into some form of max power chav waggon

there is a bundle more on here but my bath is about to be run. Oh I'd love to see Val meet up with the darkside forum... its been so tempting to bounce some of the old unlocked threads....

Hagar do you mean me?

Im not a chav at all, i just make the jokes about being one as i think its very funny. I am far from it, i feel i need to defend myself here as i really hope that is not the impression that i am putting across :(

I personally want to meet everyone off here and i think everyone has their own little quirk, however i especially want to meet Liam and Sarnie, as they have good taste in women. Id also like to meet the owners to thank them for this site and say what a great job they are doing, also bap and prescience so that i can go for a spin in their cars with them as i really want to see the difference.

Prescience ain't got his anymore mate (tho he know's his stuff ;) ) :thumbdown:

Anyway Pee Off Chav Scum :lol:

He doesnt? Well I dont want to meet him now, haha, just kidding, in fact he should come to the White Horse meet in January??????

Plus - i resent that comment :angry:;)

He doesnt? Well I dont want to meet him now, haha, just kidding, in fact he should come to the White Horse meet in January??????

How many miles wound I have 2 travel???

Don't be so lazy :thumbdown:

Ok then, but only if it's raining :p

Ok then, but only if it's raining :p

Old news now dude :p

Hagar do you mean me?

Im not a chav at all, i just make the jokes about being one as i think its very funny. I am far from it, i feel i need to defend myself here as i really hope that is not the impression that i am putting across :(

Dont worry, the impression you are putting across is just that you need to brag about the amount of girls/dates, nothing more, nothing less :p:surrender::teeth:

Hagar do you mean me?

Dont worry, the impression you are putting across is just that you need to brag about the amount of girls/dates, nothing more, nothing less :p:surrender::teeth:

Thats because its all new to me, ive been in a relationship for about 4 years and i feel i have missed out on so much. So i am now making up for it :thumbs: