Warning Sounder - how is it turned off !

solentzed

Thanks, I have just found the service manual and I am working thorugh the relevant bits, I'll find it and rip its vocal chords out!

I have just fitted a set of reversing sensors that beep faster as you approach a wall etc, very good they are, but the other beeper is just annoying.

Thanks, I have just found the service manual and I am working thorugh the relevant bits, I'll find it and rip its vocal chords out!

I have just fitted a set of reversing sensors that beep faster as you approach a wall etc, very good they are, but the other beeper is just annoying.

Good luck with that. :thumbs:

I take it that you'll post the details when you find them and "rip it out"?

What kind of rear sensors?Not the ultra expensive Nissan set, I take it?

The sounder that beeps when reversing is very annoying, the sound seems to be coming from the instrument pack. Is this correct and if so any tips on getting to it and any consequences of removing it (if its a plug in ecu)

??

Is this some JDM feature?

The only beeps i hear are from the Nissan parking sensors.

The sounder that beeps when reversing is very annoying, the sound seems to be coming from the instrument pack. Is this correct and if so any tips on getting to it and any consequences of removing it (if its a plug in ecu)

??

Is this some JDM feature?

The only beeps i hear are from the Nissan parking sensors.

auto's only ;)