Kit for a roadster.

dixon78

Hi guys I have had my car about a month now and it's not been far but looking on here the ones which have kit's on look really good I like the standard nismo style look but I really want a quality kit I have looked at a few threadson thr subject my question is in a Nismo style where is the best place to get the kit from. I have seen a few kits and cheap spoilers on e bay but does anyone have experience of whats good and what to avoid. I would rather spend a little more for quality if I need too than waste on poor quality that would just bug me after fitting. Thanks in advance for any advice that you can give regards : Mike

Ye, If you want to save yourself some tears then buy a decent kit :thumbs: If you buy a cheap kit it wont look right unless the bodyshop spend crazy hours trying to make it fit. Falcon had a customer supply a kit from a Trader who is no longer on here. My brother called the trader direct because the kit was that badly fitting it looked like it was for a different model of car!

What I'm getting at is buy it from a decent supplier like Paul T as it will save you grief and money in the long run :thumbs: Oh and stay away from ebay :lol:

Cheers guys I like the idea of the flexible kits I know one of my friends had a fiberglass kit before and although it looked ok when fitted after a few knocks and bumps it did not look to great.I have also seen in a thread by someone on here I think one of the traders Chilli that they have stock of the nismo spoiler so may go for one of those does anyone know if they will fit a roadster.

Cheers guys regards : Mike