2011 370Z GT Ebisu Black (Connect premium)

Beavis

Added the pictures for you. :thumbs: The keen eyed amongst you will have noticed that Joe only as 11 posts, but on request the team have decided to allow the ad on this occasion. Joe has been a member for just under 3 months and was at a recent Scottish meet and is known to one or two of the contingent north of the border :)

GLWTS lovely looking car that would be a very good buy for someone B)

Thanks very much mate.. I love the car and if it dont sell then my wife's hoose move is oot the windae. Might even get some upgrades at abbey.... Is yours a silver 350Z by chance? Anyway thanks again mate :thumbs:

Thanks for swap offer.. But no thanks, no offence intended lol.. If not sold no big deal and will keep. Love the car anyway.. Prob the g man u saw at loch lomond. Best driving car I have ever had, fun !!!!

.. Prob the g man u saw at loch lomond. Best driving car I have ever had, fun !!!!

Probably was, I've been down there a couple of times in the last wee while :thumbs: Good luck with the sale Joe, just keep it mate, I was away for a few days last week and when I came back, my first priority was to get the Z out, awesome beasty B)

Nice car & good luck with the sale :thumbs: If a car still has finance the best way (in my opinion) to sell is by letting the buyer see a current final settlement letter / fax / email and letting them call up and make payment on their card (with you present to authorise them to speak to an advisor regarding your agreement) and then paying the rest to you with a bankers draft. It just means the buyer is less reliant on the seller and gives more confidence with the sale.

Again best of luck with the sale it looks immaculate :thumbs: