Anyone on here live around......

alfawookie

I'm in Bournemouth, but go to Taunton a fair few times as my father in law lives there :thumbs:

I was in Bournemouth the other weekend and and OMG police were everywhere. I lost count of the amount of fights and people they carted off in their van. Was not a good atmosphere. During the day it was fine tho!

I'm in Bournemouth, but go to Taunton a fair few times as my father in law lives there :thumbs:

I was in Bournemouth the other weekend and and OMG police were everywhere. I lost count of the amount of fights and people they carted off in their van. Was not a good atmosphere. During the day it was fine tho!

Haha I live local to bmouth and its not always that bad, they must have known you were coming :lol:

Haha I live local to bmouth and its not always that bad, they must have known you were coming :lol:

More than likely! :thumbs:

Probably why I used to have no problem finding door work for the local bars - In my youth not any more :wheelchair::wheelchair:

Actually its not usually that bad not that I go out that often :surrender: