Selling your 350s

wesmin

You're on a 350z forum, majority of the cars being sold will be a 350z.

There are more introduction topics on here, than people selling :thumbs:

I've just sold my TT, and there are 1-2 being listed for sale on the TT forum a day, but there are 3-4 "I've just bought a TT" topics a day too.

I wouldn't worry about it :lol: Everyone moves on.

You haven't made a mistake, take it on an A road, then a motorway, then get it home give it a shine up and drive it through town and take in the admiring glances - then you will know you haven't made a mistake.

+1 as above, check out the frequency of 'for sales' vs 'introductions' and also the wording, how many people use this smiley when selling :byebye:

Enjoy the Z experience :thumbs:

Might be because there are more of them about?

You have bought a 'relatively' rare car, you will see a dozen Boxsters for every Zed - it has great looks and a thumping V6, enjoy it, don't regret what you bought or how much you paid - I still grin like a cheshire cat everytime I climb behind the wheel.

I need to drop some stuff off at the dump in an hour or so, I'm using the Zed, and I can't want to get out there and drive it - even if its to the dump and back! :yahoo:

Selling my Zed will be THE most traumatic event in my life and I shy away from the day. Maybe that day will never come. I love my zed, she IS my other woman!

I was on holiday last month fir a week. 3 days in I was missing her, she doesn't purr or growl when I'm not around. 2 days left on my holiday when everyone is dreading coming home, me on the other hand can't wait. I got back cleaned her the same day and took her fir a spin.

I don't think I'll get that feeling with ANY other car!