been fiddling with my knob

buster

Worth it would you say fella?

i dont really know as of yet....was given this by a fellow owner on here, sparky350z cheers m8,and i added the base trim but to begin with i was disapointed with the size / feel of it :blush: ,but it has grown on me a bit. :bounce:

was going to go for the dildo style drifter knob :wacko: but this came up first.....oh misses :lol:

Worth it would you say fella?

i dont really know as of yet....was given this by a fellow owner on here, sparky350z cheers m8,and i added the base trim but to begin with i was disapointed with the size / feel of it :blush: ,but it has grown on me a bit. :bounce:

was going to go for the dildo style drifter knob :wacko: but this can up first.....oh misses :lol:

Felt the same about my knob, bit thin at first but after a while it grew on me and I liked the weight of it.

Oh don't, I have been on a project at work for a client that is developing door knobs (they are innovative ones!) but the client is non English, they don't understand the dual meaning of the word knob and it is littered across documents and presentations along with words such as 'smoothed' 'fat' and 'protruding' - I have never sniggered so much in my life.

Felt the same about my knob, bit thin at first but after a while it grew on me and I liked the weight of it.

quote of the year..... :lol::lol::lol:

+1

I changed my "gear" knob last year to the sleek style, agreed at first it was odd, but once you get used to it, the gear changes are a lot better!

Here comes another quote of the year.....

You'll be glad to see the back of that large knob in your hand!! :scare:

looking good mate :thumbs::thumbs:

i originally painted the nismo bit of the knob as you have done the base. but my shaky hands were rubbish and went out of the "lines". so i rubbed it down and started again. and decided to go "just black".

like the addition of the base though looks sweet.

i love my Nismo knob. (way prefer it to the OEM one) although havent used it much over the last few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...