2009 VXR8 6.2l V8 - £18000

Lexx

Selling my VXR8 insanely cheap as I need it gone to so I can get back into a Zed sharpish!

I only want what I could get part-ex for it. £18000

2009 VXR8 6.2l LS3 in Phantom Black. Full Service History.

Build Number 0193 (total of 560 UK cars)

July 2009: First Registered from Picador Southampton for first owner.

June 2010: Purchased by me with 4500 miles on the odo (from Archie Moss Vauxhall, Loughborough).

July 2010: First service carried out by Monkfish Performance (known to be THE tuner to use for Aussie V8's)

July 2010: "Griffin" badges removed front and rear, and wheel center caps replaced with genuine "HSV" items. "HSV" badges fitted to side vents. ("HSV" front and rear badges, and original Griffin badges supplied with sale)

Oct 2010: Fitted with Custom made Cat-Back system with electrically operated cut-outs (switch in center cubby). This gives you the option to have the exhaust set at a (relatively) quiet level, or wide open full bore V8 levels.

July 2011: 11000

Bridgestone Potenza REO50 fitted all round. All with good tread left.

Standard Interior Features;

6CD multi-changer with steering wheel controls

Dual-Zone Climate Control (A/C)

Bluetooth Phone connectivity

Cruise Control

Multi Function Display Dash

8 way adjustable front seats

Both owners are members of the owners club(s).

Car has 1 year left of the standard warranty, PLUS an addition 1 year (transferable) Network Q warranty that I purchased with the car in June 2010. Therefor, the warranty does not expire until July 2013.

Taxed till July 2011

Phantom Black paintwork maintained using a combination of Meguirs and Dodo Juice products.

Small scratch on the roof caused by the dealership I purchased the car from.

Car was involved in a minor incident back in December. Suspension took the brunt of a bad impact with a curb.

New adjustable roll bars (uprated item) fitted, new alloy, new upper and lower arms on the o/s/r fitted. All genuine VX parts, and work carried out by VX dealership.

You are welcome to view the car, and be a passenger, but if you want a test-drive with you in the drivers seat, I will require proof of FULLY COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE (Plenty of places now offer 1 day insurance for such occasions). NO EXCEPTIONS.

Asking price is £18000

pics;

Photo0574.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

Photo0572.jpg

Photo0549.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

th_IMG_0596.jpg

Im a vid - play me

Al kindly showed me around his car and gave me a passenger ride as I've been leaning towards chopping in the Zed for an R8. I can confirm that this car is absolutely pristine and a beast to boot. Can't quite believe how much more refined the interior is compared to the Zed. And if you think the sound of the youtube clip is good... trust me, in the flesh it is pure devil music! :cloud9:

Thanks again Al, good luck with the sale! :thumbs: