Mr Zed flew through the MOT and major P3 service

kevlo

Hi guys and girls, just thought i would post my good news.

My 06 roadster absolutely flew through the MOT today so i treated him to a P3 service and a blueflame exhaust.

very pleased had a good drive home :)

Ours is going in on Wednesday - told Nissan to stuff off though (£380!) so she's going to the trusty local independent.

Geepers that's expensive! That's about what we pay here for one of the bigger services ie, a 10k, 40k, 50k service.

£350-£400 is about right for a P3 at Nissan. If its a 3 year service though and technically then out of warranty, theres no point going to a dealer to have it done. Good inderpendant will use exactly the same stuff probably charge less than half in labour rates. :thumbs:

To be honest I called Nissan to give them a chance.......my mind was made up when it took the receptionist 3 attempts to transfer me and then I spoke to a mong who advised me the P3 was the same price with or without the air filter (as we've got a CAI)...........how do you work that mate surely the filter costs money - retard.

Bagged the bits up off fleabay so they're just sorting the diff, gearbox oil and brake fluid. Suppose I should get the coolant done too but forgot to mention it and can't be jacked calling them again.

How bloody expensive are the plugs!!! :scare: I just completed an entire service on a Fiesta for the price of the Zed plugs!