good day

billyokco

hi i dont often post on here but i thought i needed to share my joy today. just spent the last 7 hrs stripping my boot to find a rattle/rollin sound ive had for ages. had day off so thought i would set about tryin to find it. first off and took sub out and stripped all boot and relocated my amp into glove box (previously screwed on to box) thinkin it could be something with that. so set off did a lap round town and could still hear this rattle/rollin about sound. having already spend 6 hrs checkin everything am startin to get pi**ed and slam boot down and bingo i heard it for first time other than on road. it was actually in the boot lid so pulled tht off and out popped a little metal screw. reassembled and did another lap and bingo its finally gone. can only think the screw been in boot for 12months since i got nismo spoiler fitted.

P1050239.jpg

P1050238.jpg

P1050237.jpg

P1050236.jpg

P1050235.jpg

Was such a relief been doin my head in for so long, every time i went rd corner, wa so fustratin doin it all n it still not sortin problem, so glad i slammed boot cos wa first time i was able to recreate sound wi out bein on move. Nxt mod nismo kit :-) coming soon

Good find dude, bet you are well happy! :yahoo:

I have something on my passenger side. :rant:

Think it is a screw, either in the door or in the sill.

You can hear it rolling when you acc or brake hard. Driving me potty! :bangin:

But I am taking the car apart from an ICE in stall at the mo, so hopefully I will find it!