wow wish I had the cash

l-jack

I was going to say it's damn rare for a UK car to have frost coloured leather seats, then realised it's an import and doesn't have heated seats. This also means the sat-nav is probably in Japanese and useless unless it was imported from the states and also explains why it has a pull down cover on (the UK cars didn't have a cover on the 313s I believe - mine doesn't on the roadster anyway). I also can't see the Brembos in the photo, did JDM spec cars have these?

Could be worth watching though but as above I doubt he'll sell it for a stupid price and will pull the auction, if it reaches a reasonable amount I'd definitely be going for a UK car with the current market prices.

He's got pics of the Brembos - behind Rays - but no pics of the Rays on the car - states they are now on there though.

If its got the leather its likely they are heated - plenty JDMs with leather heated seats just have to look for them.

It is an import and I may be wrong but pretty sure that is not a Nismo exhaust the tips look far too big :shrug:

He's got pics of the Brembos - behind Rays - but no pics of the Rays on the car - states they are now on there though.

If its got the leather its likely they are heated - plenty JDMs with leather heated seats just have to look for them.

It is an import and I may be wrong but pretty sure that is not a Nismo exhaust the tips look far too big :shrug:

The 4th pic shows the RAYS on the car :thumbs:

And yes the exhaust tips do look too big to be NISMO

sorry to crash this thread and apologies for a stupid 'newbie' question but how can you tell if the exhaust is a Nismo one? Someone asked me if I have them on my Zed and I looked pretty thick when I said I didn't know! Only had him a fortnight so it's still all new to me.

Thanks

S.

sorry to crash this thread and apologies for a stupid 'newbie' question but how can you tell if the exhaust is a Nismo one? Someone asked me if I have them on my Zed and I looked pretty thick when I said I didn't know! Only had him a fortnight so it's still all new to me.

Thanks

S.

it will have nismo stamped in the side of the exhaust tips

Thanks

S.

No need to apologise mate, everyone has been in the same boat as you at some point during their lives! :thumbs:

Nismo's exhaust are worth quite a bit of money, not cheap at all. They have 'NISMO' engraved into the tailpipe/s, it's in large writing so you can't miss it.

The tailpipe size is not much different to standard exhaust tailpipes.

They're more or less the same size as these tailpipes (Toyosport exhaust on my car):

photo414edited.jpg

photo515edited.jpg

They're more or less the same size as these tailpipes (Toyosport exhaust on my car):

Squee, if you haven't noticed yet, there's a lot of members on here that will use any excuse to pic whore their car. :lol::lol:

Here's a Nismo exhaust taken from google images:

3902244618_922ff3cc18.jpg

Squee, if you haven't noticed yet, there's a lot of members on here that will use any excuse to pic whore their car. :lol::lol:

Here's a Nismo exhaust taken from google images:

3902244618_922ff3cc18.jpg

Oh yeah, why didn't I Google it? :blush:

Maybe I am a pic whore and just forgot to do that! ;):p

Thanks guys! So it literally says it on the tin haha.

Just double checked and defo no Nismo enhaust for me! I think as my car has the Nismo bodykit that's why I was asked. Unfortunately I don't think the previous owner ever cleaned the tail pipes so looks like I have my work cut out to get em nice and shiny again!

S.

Thanks guys! So it literally says it on the tin haha.

Just double checked and defo no Nismo enhaust for me! I think as my car has the Nismo bodykit that's why I was asked. Unfortunately I don't think the previous owner ever cleaned the tail pipes so looks like I have my work cut out to get em nice and shiny again!

S.

Autosol Chrome Polish works wonders...;)

the nismo exhaust say nismo across the silencer, built out in the steel aswell i think from memory

Yup, etched on the tail pipes and stamped (embossed) in the main silencer :thumbs:

EDIT: Here you go - on my old car - you can just about see it in the middle of the silencer box

IMG_2238.jpg

Autosol Chrome Polish works wonders...;)

Cheers fella! will get some of that ordered tonight! :thumbs:

Loving the pics by the way and getting sorely tempted to upgrade my exhaust! As mentioned only had the Zed two weeks and don't know where to start with the mods :lol:

S.